Students who attend tutoring with Spring to Mind Learning will be provided with individualized support for math and learning skills, including:
- Subject matter support
- Assistance with the creation of flash cards and study sheets
- Assistance with assessment corrections
- Distribution of practice math quizzes/tests/exams in preparation for actual assessments (grades 9 -12)
- Tutoring by text support between tutoring sessions (grades 9-12)
- Monthly updates detailing progress with efforts and results
- Parent meetings and consultations upon request
This comprehensive program is based on a full school year/semester commitment to support the student through all aspects of their education for the full year/semester
Regular one-on-one tutoring sessions provide students in grades 3-12 with consistent assistance with math homework, math assessment preparation and study and organization skills. To maintain improvements, it is recommended that students attend a minimum of one 30 minute tutoring session/week.
Regular sessions can be booked for 30 minutes, 45 minutes or 60 minutes.
Tutoring sessions are provided on Sundays – Thursdays from 3:45-9:00pm.
For students who have spares, tutoring is also offered Monday – Friday from 9:00-11:00am and 1:00-3:00pm.
Tutoring spots are limited. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, to arrange a free consultation to determine whether this program is right for your child.